Not Able To Play Test Automation Script In Windows 7 Internet Explorer 11
(Doc ID 2408457.1)
Last updated on JUNE 11, 2018
Applies to:Siebel CRM - Version 17.5 [IP2017] and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 17.5 [IP2017] version, Siebel EAI
It is Opening two new IE browser windows with browser home page URL and Test Case Status got updated as failed
Should be able to play test scripts in Windows 7 IE 11 target environment
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Install DISA and import siebel certificates using command prompt
2. Try to edit the attachment to recheck DISA functionality
3. Enable test automation
4. Setup the Test Automation as mentioned in following document
Innovation Pack 17.0 Siebel Test Automation (Doc ID 2396540.2)
Place IE drivers in "C:\DISA\DesktopIntSiebelAgent\plugins\SiebelTestAutomation\Drivers" path
Update *unitconfig.xml* file to play Test Automation script in IE browser
5. Log in to Siebel IP 2017 or 18.5 application
6. Click on Cam Coder Icon
7. Run any test script, if not there , save the script first
8. Enter credentials in new pop-up out which got opened behind Play button
Observation :- It is Opening two new IE browser windows with browser home page URL and Test Case Status got updated as failed
Note:- Same scenario working fine on Windows 10 + IE 11
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!