Issue With "Converting Siebel Web Templates With The SWT To OD Conversion Utility"
(Doc ID 2410550.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 24, 2020
Applies to:Siebel Tools - Version 17.0 [IP2017] and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
An issue with displaying the custom SWT files occurs when converting Siebel Web Templates with the "SWT to OD Conversion Utility". The custom SWT files are not properly displayed after the conversion on viewing them on the GUI.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Use the following command:
2. Login to Web Tools.
3. Create a new Workspace. Open the workspace.
4. Go to Tools > List of Values.
5. Go to Web Template > Query for one of the custom web template. (e.g. CCAppletForm2ColScreenHomepageSearch).
6. Log in to the Siebel Application.
Run the OD Utility for custom SWT files.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document