MVG Applet Pop Up Comes For A Moment Towards The Right Side Of The Screen And Then Shifts To Center
(Doc ID 2417679.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 22, 2018
Applies to:Siebel Financial Services CRM - Version 16.19 [IP2016] and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 16.19 [IP2016] version, Client Functionality
We have upgraded our Environment from IP2013 (22.214.171.124 PS 8) to IP2016 PS 19.
When we select any MVG or Pick applet to add or edit, Applet pop’s up comes for a moment towards the right side of the screen and then shifts to center. It’s a bad User experience.
This behavior is also replicable in vanilla SRF.
Applet's pop-up does not shift.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Login into FINS application with SADMIN User.
2. Navigate to "Accounts" Screen or Any screen where you can see MVG and Pick list fields.
3. Create a test account or an existing account with Name and other needed detail and save.
4. Find "Account Team" MVG field in List( SIS Account List Applet)/Form applet.
5. Click on the MVG icon which is on "Account Team" MVG field then you can see Applet pop’s up comes for a moment towards the right side of the screen and then shifts to center. It’s a bad User experience.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!