Facing Write Record Issue With Toggle Applet In Open UI Application
Last updated on JULY 02, 2018
Applies to:Siebel CRM - Version 17.4 [IP2017] and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 17.4 [IP2017] version, Configuration - General
1. Write record is getting triggered while Toggle Applet is still in edit mode when applet context is changed.
2. Writerecord is getting triggered during edit operation when Toggle applet has defined different Edit and Base modes.
Configuration to replicate behavior - minimal changes in OOB environment -:
1. Clone Applet "Service Request List Applet" and named "Service Request List Applet_Toggle"
2. Updated property "No Update to true for below applets:
-Service Request List Applet
-Service Request List Applet_Toggle
-Service Request Detail Applet
3. Added Toggle object for applet "Service Request List Applet"
-Applet : Service Request List Applet_Toggle
-Toggle Field :Priority
-Toggle Field Value: 3-Medium
-Toggle Sequence : 1
Test Case: Create new record in Service Request List applet and without setp off select any field on below form applet. Form record as well as list record became readonly.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms