Mobile Portal - Questions Are Not Populated When A User Finishes A Smart Script
(Doc ID 2418091.1)
Last updated on JULY 02, 2018
Applies to:Siebel SmartScript - Version 15.14 [IP2015] and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 15.14 [IP2015] version, Order Management
Mobile Portal - Questions are not populated when a user finishes a smart script
Questions are not populated to user through smart script in siebel mobile version
Question should populate for the user
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Hit http://XXX.XXX.com/mobileportal_enu/start.swe
2. Go to OneNet
3. Press the Check button
4. Select AFM XXXXXXXXX
5. Click on New Register checkbox
6. In applet Fixed-line Products click button New Application and Yes in pop-up displayed
7. Fill the available fields as:
8. In applet Check Availability One Net press button Execute
9. After results are returned press button Return to Request
10. Set Dealer Code = XXX and Format = ABC XYZ in 1st applet
11. Fill field Issue and VAT number (XXXXXXXXX) and Phone (for example, prefix = XXX and phone number XXXXXXX) in applet Client
12. In the bottom applet press +
13. Also fill in field Phone in applet Register (for example prefix = XXX and phone number XXXXXXX)
14. Press button Next in 1st applet
15. In applet Address press button Copy and in the new record which is created select for first field value Address Send Equipment
16. In below applet create 5 records. Just create first one with lower values and then press button Copy 4 times and just change the value of the first field so that all 5 records hold unique value for this field Type
17. Press button Next in 1st applet.
The issue has the following business impact:
Due to this issue, users cannot provide enough information and this impacts their productivity as this will require manual updates later.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!