WS Delivery Fails With Error: No Changes Found To Rebase/deliver/checkpoint.(SBL-DAT-60297)
(Doc ID 2419181.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 03, 2019
Applies to:Siebel Tools - Version 18.4 to 18.7 [Release V17]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The delivery of an integration workspace to MAIN fails with an error.
1. Create 2 integration workspaces, with 1 child developer workspace.
2. Make a change to the same object.
STEPS | NAVIGATION:
1. Deliver child developer workspaces into parent MAIN
2. Deliver into MAIN second INT WS --> success
3. Try to submit for delivery the first INT WS --> error: SBL-DAT-60288: Non-trivial merge found. Rebase needs to be done.
4. Rebase --> click on conflict Resolution --> click Finish --> Merge Process completed
5. Deliver first INT WS again into MAIN --> error: No Changes found to rebase/deliver/checkpoint.(SBL-DAT-60297)
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document