INBOUND REST QUERY REQUEST RETURNS WRONG RESULT
(Doc ID 2422077.1)
Last updated on APRIL 02, 2019
Applies to:Siebel CRM - Version 16.18 [IP2016] to 18.6 [Release V16 to V17]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When 1st query via REST API request returns 0 record, 2nd query via the same REST API request returns 0 record even though there is a record for the query condition this time.
(1) Create a very simple Business Component which does not have any Multi Value Field, Multi Value Link, Join, Join Field.
(2) Create a Business Object which includes only the business component created in (1).
(3) Create a Integration Object based on the business object created in (2).
(4) Compile SRF (16.x) or deliver the change (17.x or 18.x).
(5) Set up Inbound REST API test environment. (I used SoapUI)
(6) Run a query request which returns 0 record.
(7) Modify any record so the same query should return some record(s).
(8) Run a query request again. It still returns 0 record.
This issue only occurs on very simple BC/IO.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document