Play Button Not Working For Test Automation Framework, Nothing Happens When Click on the Play Button On Record Toolbar
(Doc ID 2422505.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 19, 2020
Applies to:Siebel CRM - Version 17.0 [IP2017] and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When the user tries to Play a Test Scripts recorded by new Siebel IP 2017 Test Automation Framework, nothing happens after the user click on Play button.
The Document Innovation Pack 17.0 Siebel Test Automation(Doc ID 2396540.2) has been follow and Object Manager parameters, System Preferences, Profile AutomationSubSys parameter has been set correctly. DISA has been installed on Siebel users workstation and confirm it works executing Inline Editing Attachment.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Open Browser (IE11 or Chrome or Firefox)
2. Login to Siebel Application using ?SWECmd=AutoOn at the end of Siebel URL
3. The Siebel Test Automation Record button show up in right top corner (Camcorder icon).
4. Click on the Record button show the Record panel.
5. Click last icon on Recording toolbar Scripts to show the Test Scripts list applet
6. Select one Test Script recorded previously
7. The Play button on Record panel get enable
8. User click on Play button but nothing happens, the Test Automation credential window does not pop up and no new browser window is opened to execute the Test Script.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document