Error In The Product Model (Product - Categories)
(Doc ID 2422652.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 22, 2019
Applies to:Siebel CRM - Version 15.18 [IP2015] and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 15.18 [IP2015] version, Order Management
The BC: "Internal Product - ISS Admin" is used to manipulate data on products.
1. A product "A" is assigned two categories,
2. NOT GUI: Run a query on this BC that includes the product "A"
3. As a result, you get back two records for product "A"
4. Loop over the ResultSet
a. Now you change a field on the first record for the product "A" and save this record
b. Then you change a field on the second record for the product "A" and save this record
5. The error then occurs: The selected record has been modified by another user since it was retrieved. Please continue.(SBL-DAT-00523)
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
Test case for RowId= '1-9MTD'
Navigation: Administration - Product :: Products
For product: "AAAA" (ID = '1-9MTD')
Assign any two categories:
2. "Category New"
Navigation: Administration - Business Service :: Simulator
- BusinessService: FS Workflow Utility
- Metode: GenerateList
- Type: PropertySet
- Object name: Field --> List Value: 'Id'
- Object name: Search Spec --> Value: [Id] = '1-9MTD'
- Object name: Business Component --> Value: Internal Product - ISS Admin
- Object name: Business Object --> Value: Admin ISS Product Definition
- Subordinate Type: Lists
- Type: Lists Property --> Key: Id --> Object Value: "1-9MTD", "1-9MTD"
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document