IP17.6 - Customization Of The Application Menu Is Not Working Properly
(Doc ID 2423683.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 03, 2019
Applies to:Siebel CRM - Version 17.6 [IP2017] and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 17.6 [IP2017] version, Upgrade
IP17.6 - Customization of the Application Menu is not working properly
1. After upgrading to IP17 patchset 6, Customer try to add a new Application Menu Item used in our application (Siebel Public Sector). After Customer delivered the workspace, Customer cannot see the new application menu item displayed in the UI.
2. However, the new menu item is not displaying at all.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
The steps to replicate the issue in vanilla:
1. Create a new workspace from MAIN
2. Open the new workspace and navigate to the Menu object.
3. Select the Menu record (Generic WEB in our application) and open the Menu Items child option
4. Create a new menu item under the Help parent item
5. Deliver the workspace
6. Launch the application and should see the new menu item displayed under Application Menu: Help
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document