Updates Made To The Activity Record Are Not Getting Saved.
(Doc ID 2426287.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 25, 2018
Applies to:Siebel CRM Call Center - Version 17.4 [IP2017] and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Updates made to the activity records are not getting saved when changing the owner field.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1) Navigate to 'Activity List View'
1) Create a new Activity or update an existing activity
2) Update few fields in Activity record(under Activity Form Applet). Example: update the Comments, Duration etc
3) Now Change the Owner field
4) Observer the updates done in step 2 are deleted.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!