Server Crashes With Server Busy Error When Trying To Open Workspace in 17.5
(Doc ID 2428547.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 03, 2020
Applies to:Siebel CRM - Version 17.5 [IP2017] and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 17.5 [IP2017] Server crashes when trying to open workspace
1. Create a integration workspace Int_Test1 under Main.
2. Create a development workspace1 underneath Int_Test1.
3. Open this development workspace1.
4. Change application user properties, for example Call center application user properties.
5. Deliver workspace1 to Int_Test1
6. Deliver Int_Test1.
7. Now create a new development workspace 'Workspace2' under Int_Test1.
8. Open Call center application.
9. Select Workspace button.
10. Try to open Int_Test1 >> 'Workspace2'
Application giving error : The server you are trying to access is either busy or experiencing difficulties. Please close the Web browser, open a new browser window and try logging in again.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document