Open UI - Chrome Browser Cache - Records Data Are Not Refreshed
(Doc ID 2430718.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 02, 2018
Applies to:Siebel CRM - Version 16.19 [IP2016] and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Open UI - Chrome Browser Cache - Records Data are not refreshed
Open UI - Chrome Browser Cache - Records Data should be refreshed
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. User1 updates a record (Service Request) with information like status, description etc. No Back is pressed from User1.
2. User2 who is already logged in into the application search for the previously updated record and drills down to it.
3. User2 is not able to see the updated info on the record and he still has the previous image. On the database, the data are updated correctly.
4. User2 is able to see the new information only if he signs out, close the browser session and clear the browser cache and re-login to the Application or if he waits about 20 minutes in order for the browser to be refreshed.
1. User1 creates a new Service Request (SR Num: 1-710928066) by default the owner is the creator.
2. User2 search for the new record and drills down to it. He sees that the owner is User1.
3. User1 change the Owner of the SR to User2. (USER_1.png)
4. User2 search again for the SR, but when he drills down to the SR he still sees as Owner the User1. (USER_2.png)
5. On the database, the data are updated correctly. (db.PNG)
6. User2 is able to see the updated info on the SR only if he signs out, close the browser session and clear the browser cache and login again to the Application.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!