Hiding a Product View Under the Product Screen Causes Aggregate Product Views not to Display
(Doc ID 2433044.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 13, 2018
Applies to:Siebel CRM - Version 16.0 [IP2016] and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 16.0 [IP2016] version, Client Functionality
When trying to hide views in the Administration - Product screen, using User Preference > Tab Layout, the aggregate Product views disappear.
When a view is hidden, only that view should not display in the selection.
1. Launch application.
2. Go to Administration - Product: Observe visible views.
3. Go to User Preferences > Tab Layout
4. Hide one View under Administration - Product.
5. Log out of the application.
6. Log back into application with new user preferences.
7. Go to Site Map > Administration - Product.
Result: Many aggregate Product views no longer display.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!