Unable To Change Log Levels For Multiple Events In Siebel Management Console (SMC) Configuration Screen
(Doc ID 2433102.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 07, 2019
Applies to:Siebel CRM - Version 18.7 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to change the Log Level for more than one Event at a time using the Configuration screen in the Siebel Management Console, the following error occurs:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Launch the Siebel Management Console (SMC)
2. Click Configuration in the navigation menu in the left panel
3. For the current Siebel enterprise, navigate to : Enterprises -> Servers -> Events
4. Select multiple Event records using the Checkbox.
5. Click the Edit (pencil) icon.
6. Change the Log Level from 1 to any value (e.g., 4).
7. Click the Submit button
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document