IP17.x - Record Navigation Buttons Break In Standard MVG Shuttle Applets
(Doc ID 2442971.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 22, 2019
Applies to:Siebel Thin Client - Version 17.6 [IP2017] and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 17.6 [IP2017] version, Client Functionality
Next Record Navigation Button is not greyed out on the last record. It implies to the user that there are more records in the record set, but in actuality, there are no more records next in line.
The next record indicator button should grey out if no next records are present in the list.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Navigate to a users record to add responsibilities.
2. Open the MVG-Associate glyph.
3. On the LHS-List Applet, using the [Next Record] icon-button, navigate downards for 2 sets. DO NOT USE THE [Last Record] icon-button.
4. CTRL+Click random records until all shown are selected.
5. [Previous Record] set up by 1 set.
6. Select all records randomly in this set.
7. [Add] records to the RHS List applet.
8. On the RHS list applet navigate down to the last record set using the [Next Record] button-icon ONLY (DO NOT USE THE [Last Record] icon-button).
9. The last record is displayed yet the [Next Record] & [Last Record] icon-buttons are active (not grayed-out) suggesting there are further records to be displayed.
The issue has the following business impact:
Due to this issue, users cannot be certain if there are any more records in the record set as the next record button does not grey out. Minor inconvenience for users.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document