Siebel Server Deployment Failed in Windows Environment in a Multi-Server Environment
(Doc ID 2448696.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 30, 2019
Applies to:Siebel CRM - Version 17.0 [IP2017] and later
Microsoft Windows x64 (64-bit)
During the Siebel Server deployment of Siebel CRM 2017 (18.6 in this case) in a Windows machine, the deployment fails. Symptoms are as follows:
- Gateway server is in Linux OS
- checked the port communication from Gateway server to Windows Server showing established :
- netstat -a|find "<PORT>" (<PORT> is ApplicationContainer port in Windows Server)
TCP 0.0.0.0:<PORT> <machine_name>:0 LISTENING
TCP <IP>:<PORT> XXXXXXX:51180 ESTABLISHED -- This is the connection to Linux, which is showing established.
- no Siebel Server configuration logs generated in windows server
- the deployment failed in SMC after waiting 5-10 minutes
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document