Primary Contact Is Not Getting Displayed Under Service Account
(Doc ID 2456475.1)
Last updated on MARCH 16, 2020
Applies to:Siebel CRM - Version 220.127.116.11  and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 18.104.22.168  version, Order Management
PRIMARY CONTACT IS NOT GETTING DISPLAYED UNDER SERVICE ACCOUNT
Under Service Account, Primary Contact is not stamped for more than 7500 Accounts.
Due to this when we drilldown on Account getting error message.
How to fix this issue in order to stamp Primary contact to Account
You do not have the privileges required to view detailed information for this record. Please contact your systems administrator if you would like access to this record (SBL-DAT-00309)
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Go to Accounts screen and drilldown
2. Navigates to 'Account Detail - Contacts View'
3. The Contact Records under the Account are not getting Displayed
4. Instead when the view 'Account Detail - Contacts View', user is Getting error the message and no records are displayed for Contacts Under the Account
5. When cross checked using the Database, found that for the same Account, there are many Contact Records Available.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document