SI - Query Mode Shows Different Date Format than Administration Data Locale
(Doc ID 2457128.1)
Last updated on JULY 22, 2021
Applies to:Siebel eService - Version 15.7 [IP2015] and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Query mode shows wrong Date format in SI mode.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Login to the Application(High Interactivity or OpenUI)
2. Navigate to Administration Data - Locale
3. Query for "ENU"
4. Update Date separator \\ and Short Date Format: yyyy\\dd\\mm (POL format)
5. Update the same with Siebel Server - Control Panel - Regional Settings - Date format
6. Restart the services.
7. Login to SI application(eservice) now
8. Navigate to Service Requests View
9. Notice that the date field has the format as defined earlier.
10. Click Query now
11. Select Date value from Date picker
Now the Date format is not as defined and its like 2018\28\09 which is wrong here.
This behavior not replicated in OpenUI.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document