View Context Lost In Webtools of Siebel 18.8
(Doc ID 2459483.1)
Last updated on MAY 23, 2019
Applies to:Siebel Tools - Version 18.8 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 18.8 version, Configuration - Dev Env
After upgrade from Siebel 184.108.40.206 to Siebel 18.8. Query on a view (for example: Action Screen Home Page view), and select the Pencil icon in the view web template (edit the view), it shows the web template for the "A Account Action Plan View".
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Open webtools and open a workspace or create one.
2. Query for HLS All Case List View
3. Expand to View -> View Web Template.
4. Notice Context was lost. HLS All Case List View is no longer seen at the
5. Re-query for HLS* and select specifically HLS All Case List View and click
the pencil icon at the lower applet to edit the web template.
6. The template editor opens up with " View: A Account Action Plan View" so
the context was lost again but this time there is no way to re-query to
properly edit the correct template.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document