Rebase process of Integration Workspaces with same Script Name Causes error SBL-SCR-00128
(Doc ID 2463280.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 08, 2019
Applies to:Siebel Tools - Version 17.3 [IP2017] and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 17.3 [IP2017] version, Configuration - Dev Env
Rebase process of integration Workspaces with the same name of script cause error and dead end
While doing Rebase operation, where the same script objects where created in "From" and "To" integration workspaces, user receives script compilation error that blocks merge operation.
Second integration workspace should be rebased, two server script objects should be created: BusComp_PreSetFieldValue and BusComp_PreSetFieldValue-[Rebase]
Script compilation failed at line %1 in procedure '%2':%3
Script compilation failed at line in procedure '<?>':
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open Siebel Tools under SADMIN, create 2 integration WS, e.g. int_r1, int_r2.
2. Open Siebel Tools under developer (or SADMIN, no matter), create 2 developer WS, e.g. dev_sadmin_ws1, dev_sadmin_ws2: one under int_r1 and the second one under int_r2.
3. Open WS dev_sadmin_ws1, query for BC Contact (or other object, that have no server scripts defined), click Edit Server Scripts and create some script, e.g. "var a=1;" on BusComp_PreSetFieldValue event. Save script, Checkpoint and submit WS for delivery.
4. Open WS dev_sadmin_ws2, query for BC Contact (or other object, that been edited in previous step), click Edit Server Scripts and create some script, e.g. "var a=2;" on BusComp_PreSetFieldValue event. Save script, Checkpoint and submit WS for delivery.
5. Open Siebel Tools under SADMIN, deliver WS dev_sadmin_ws1, dev_sadmin_ws2 and int_r1. So, now MAIN branch have new BusComp_PreSetFieldValue script on Contact BC.
6. Open WS int_r2 and start Rebase process. Merge Reports view should opens and conflict on BusComp_PreSetFieldValue script on Contact BC found.
According to "Name Conflicts" section in document https://docs.oracle.com/cd/E74890_01/books/UsingTools/using_siebel_tools45.html user try to finish Rebase process, but got error.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document