Entire View Refreshes If User Clicks On Show More/Show Less Button In OpenUI
(Doc ID 2465679.1)
Last updated on JULY 03, 2019
Applies to:Siebel eCommunications - Version 15.0 [IP2015] and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 15.18 [IP2015] version
While developing a new 360 view, we observed a behavior that when the Vanilla Show More/Show Less Icon is clicked on any Applet in the 360 View, the entire View refreshes. This trigger Init, ShowUI, BindEvents and Bind Data of the View PR codes for the applet but also for all the other applets on the view.
This can be reproduce at will on Siebel standard view such as Contact Summary Views.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1) Login to Siebel Call Center
2) Navigate to Account screen
3) Drill down on one Account.
4) Select tab Account Summary
5) The view has several applets.
6) On Installed Assets applet click Show More/Show Less
7) It seems that all applets refresh, this is more visible checking the applet menu gear button that gets refreshed.
If you have custom PR/PM custom scripts to some applets on this view, it will trigger all the UI events for all applets on the view, not only the applet where Show More/Show Less was clicked.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document