Siebel Is Sending Only 200 Candidate Records To EDQ For Matching
(Doc ID 2467049.1)
Last updated on MAY 13, 2021
Applies to:Siebel Data Quality - Version 16.7 [IP2016] and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Siebel is sending only 200 candidate records to EDQ for matching
Siebel is sending only 200 candidate records to EDQ for matching based on “ Batch Max Num of Records = 200” parameter, even though there are more candidate records for a particular driver records based on cluster keys.
Use case testing details:
1. Tested the above use case in batch mode using “UCM Batch Manager” component
2. Changed “ Batch Max Num of Records” to “400” , bounced both Siebel, EDQ server
3. Ensured driver record has more than 400 candidates based cluster keys.( we have 900 candidates in actual based on cluster key)
4. Executed EIM , UCM batch manager job to load record in to Siebel .
5. Verified the Siebel UCM batch process log and Siebel-EDQ connector logs (main.log) -files attached
6. Siebel is sending only 200 records to EDQ for matching irrespective parameter changes ( tested for both “ Batch Max Num of Records” = “400” , “ Batch Max Num of Records” = “100” )
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document