Siebel Is Sending Only 200 Candidate Records To EDQ For Matching
(Doc ID 2467049.1)
Last updated on JULY 21, 2020
Applies to:Siebel Data Quality - Version 16.7 [IP2016] and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 16.7 [IP2016] version, Universal Customer Master
Siebel is sending only 200 candidate records to EDQ for matching
Siebel is sending only 200 candidate records to EDQ for matching based on “ Batch Max Num of Records = 200” parameter, even though there are more candidate records for a particular driver records based on cluster keys
Use case testing details:
1. Tested the above use case in batch mode using “UCM Batch Manager” component
2. Changed “ Batch Max Num of Records” to “400” , bounced both Siebel, EDQ server
3. Ensured driver record has more than 400 candidates based cluster keys.( we have 900 candidates in actual based on cluster key)
4. Executed EIM , UCM batch manager job to load record in to Siebel .
5. Verified the Siebel UCM batch process log and Siebel-EDQ connector logs (main.log) -files attached
6. Siebel is sending only 200 records to EDQ for matching irrespective parameter changes ( tested for both “ Batch Max Num of Records” = “400” , “ Batch Max Num of Records” = “100” )
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document