TBUI: Error Received After Pausing The Task -- Resume And Submit (SBL-DAT-00418 -- SBL-DAT-60241)
(Doc ID 2467438.1)
Last updated on MAY 23, 2019
Applies to:Siebel CRM - Version 18.9 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The customer has reported that when users invoked a task, pause and then resume the task to complete it. The following error message was captured in Siebel OpenUI and on the Application Object Manager(AOM) log files as shown below:
AOM Log file error message:
Steps to Reproduce the issues:
1) Create the task with following steps Start --> Siebel Operation(Account - Insert) --> Task View(SIS Account Entry Apple) --> Siebel Operation(Contact - Insert) --> Task View (Account Contact List Applet) --> Decision --> Summary --> End
2) Set to Defer Write to True for both Siebel Operation
3) Invoke the Task and enter account information and Pause
4) Navigate to Inbox and resume the task
5) click Finish
6) The following error message above display in Siebel OpenUI
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document