Cycle Count Grouping Issue With Multiple Products Under One Class
(Doc ID 2467843.1)
Last updated on MARCH 17, 2020
Applies to:Siebel Field Service - Version 16.6 [IP2016] and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
It was discovered that when grouping products in class setup such as A, B and C that the products are not working correctly when the Cycle count list is generated for the Inventory Location.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Created an inventory Location.
2. Add the product's to the inventory location and set the inventory level as onHand 0.
3. From the moreinfo view of inventory location added the cycle count statistics as Period A/X - 5 , Period B/Y - 5, Period C/Z - 5 , Count Basis - ABC and Frequency - 1
4. Set the ABC class for each products A, B or C.
5. From Inventory location screen - Cycle count tab view - click Generate Count Button. It will list A, B and C class down in the Cycle Counts Period list applet. From there if you Select class A you can see a cycle count got generated. If you drill down the status of the cycle count it shows all the products under that cycle count regardless of whether its class A, B or C. Same for other class also same cycle count with all products.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document