Product Parametric Search Does Not When Compared With Number Attributes having More Than Three Digit
(Doc ID 2469686.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 03, 2019
Applies to:Siebel Financial Services CRM - Version 16.0 [IP2016] and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 16.0 [IP2016] version, Client Functionality
Product Parametric search does not return products, when Number Attributes have more then three digit
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1 Navigate to Administration Products >> Attribute Definition
2. Create an Attribute "Printer Speed (B&W)" of type number
3. Create a class "Test_class" and add the attribute. Set the Searchable flag = True for the attribute.
4. Set the searchable flag= true at the class>>Workspace applet
5. Release the class
6. Create a customizable product "Wi-Fi Network Printer" and add the class
7. Provide a default value to the attribute = 15,000 (Note the comma seperator gets added)
8. Release the product.
9. Add the product to a pricelist
10. Create a sales Order
11. Drilldown on the Order
12. Go to Catalog - > Search
13. Choose Select a Product Family: "Test_class"
14. Set Search Attribute "Print Speed (B&W)" to ">1000"
Result - No Product Appears.
Now Set Search Attribute "Print Speed (B&W)" to ">10"
Result : the product appears.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document