Workspace Deliver Fails Sporadically When Using WebTools And the Deliver Contains Workflows
(Doc ID 2474587.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 22, 2023
Applies to:Siebel Workflow - Version 17.0 [IP2017] to 19.5 [Release V17]
Siebel Tools - Version 17.0 [IP2017] to 19.5 [Release V17]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When Delivering a workspace which has contains a workflow where a branch criteria has been added using WebTools it should not fail with error SBL-DAT-60300: Deliver Workspace Failed.
In WebTools Object Manager log:
ORA-01400: cannot insert NULL into ("SIEBEL"."S_RTC_MOD_OBJ"."OBJ_NAME") INSERTION FAILED.
1) Create a new integration workspace
2) Create a new dev workspace where parent is the one create above.
3) On the new dev workspace edit the standard workflow eMail Response - Process Message
4) On branch connector for step Test Mode Enabled?, click on Y.DECISION connector and add a new dummy branch condition with any process property. For example Catalog Name property Not Between 1-10
5)Save the changes
6) Validate and Publish the workflow
7) Checkpoint the dev workspace.
8) Login to WebTools and open the dev_workspace.
9) Submit the dev workspace to the parent integration workspace.
10) Deliver the dev workspace to the parent integration workspace.
11)After a minute you get the error: SBL-DAT-60300: Deliver Workspace Failed. Refer to log for more information.
12) In the SWToolsObjMgr log you can see the root cause as:
If you try to deliver AGAIN the same changes it works fine in WebTools. Using Siebel Tools the deliver always work.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document