ZoomText Tracking Issue For Picklists
(Doc ID 2474624.1)
Last updated on APRIL 14, 2020
Applies to:Siebel CRM - Version 16.15 [IP2016] and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Zoom Text is an application used by Near Blind people and its supported by
The desired behavior is that when using Zoom Text to access a Pick List with
Keyboard arrows, the navigation should track the values. Using the down arrow
Key, the values selected should be tracked with the movement of the
1. Install Zoom Text
2. Activate Zoom Text in a Siebel Client Environment
3. Set the Maximize in Zoom Text to 4
4. Log in to Siebel Application
5. Navigate to any applet with a Pick List
6. Now Try to select a value in the Pick List
7. When navigating towards the down listed values, observe that navigation
fails to track the values although you see the values changing in the field.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document