Currency Value Got Truncated Into Two Decimal Value For INR
(Doc ID 2476654.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 22, 2019
Applies to:Siebel CRM - Version 18.5 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Claim Amount Currency value got truncated into two decimal value for Rs. in Siebel Open UI.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Go to Service Claim -> create new service claim
2. Then clicked on SR Collection
3. Scroll Down and go to -> Activity Claim Collection Applet
4. Then Create new record and given “Claim Amount” as 12345.
5. After tab out given any literal value in” Approved By” field.
6. Then do CRTL+SClaim
7. Amount value has been changed to Rs.0.12. In the database, it's store as 0.12345
8. Given any value in Claim Amount and doing CRTL + S will be update the value as decimal only.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document