Dropdown List With Long List Is Not Working Properly In IE
(Doc ID 2477813.1)
Last updated on MAY 28, 2020
Applies to:Siebel CRM - Version 18.7 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 18.7 version, Client Functionality
Siebel 18.7 - dropdown list with long list is not working properly in IE
when use Open on static pick list and click on down arrow on the pick list it is taking the user to first value in dropdown
when user click on pick list down arrow it should take user to available values below the current values set
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Login to 18.x open application using IE
2. Navigate to Service Request screen
3. Choose an existing record and try to update the Subarea field in the form applet
4. Click the drop down glyph and see the long list
5. Scroll down to the middle of the list and click the down arrow in the vertical scroll bar area.
6. Keep clicking on the down arrow and you will see the list value returns to the top.
The behavior is only observed when the down arrow is clicked more than once and in IE11.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document