Custom Fields Are Not Getting Merged In Correspondence in Siebel 18.8
(Doc ID 2480330.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 05, 2019
Applies to:Siebel Automotive Call Center - Version 18.8 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The steps tried , based on Service Request Recipient business component custom fields
1) I created a new workspace
2) I set Inactive=True for ALL BC User Properties except the one containing the Dealer fields
3) I delivered the workspace
4) I bounced the Document Server component
5) I created a new Correspondence record and merged
6) Custom fields did not show up in siebel.html
On : 18.8 version,custom fileds were not getting populated upon Generating a document using - new fields of the Service Request Recipient business component.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document