Delta Old Field User Property Not Working As Expected
(Doc ID 2483235.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 22, 2019
Applies to:Siebel CRM - Version 22.214.171.124 [IP2014] and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 126.96.36.199 [IP2014] version, Order Management
Customer has one Custom Field Named as "ABC Net Price" on Order and Asset Level, Once Asset got created this field has the value.
Exists two fields on Quote "ABC Net Price" & "Previous ABC Net Price", Whenever user raises modify Quote value of ABC Net Price (from Asset) should stamp on "ABC Net Price" & "Previous ABC Net Price" (On Quote) and it should be visible in Quote Line Item Changed History View
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
I have followed the configuration steps given in -->https://docs.oracle.com/cd/E14004_01/books/OrdMgt/OrdMgtQuotes8.html
1. Created New Column in S_QUOTE_ITEM as X_CUS_PREV_ABC_NET_PRI.
2. Created New Field in SIS OM Quote-->Line Item-->CUS Previous ABC Net Price (IO Changes)
3. Field Added in the BC MACD Quote Item --> CUS Previous ABC Net Price
4. Field Added in the BC Quote Item-->CUS Previous ABC Net Price
5. New User Property added in SIS OM PMT Service
[i] SIS OM Asset.Line Item:SIS OM Quote.Line Item Map 302 : [CUS ABC Net Price]:[CUS ABC Net Price]
[ii] Delta Old Field 302 : [CUS ABC Net Price]:[CUS Previous ABC Net Price]
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document