Change Record Popup Applet Not Allowing Users To Clear Field Value From Dropdown
(Doc ID 2486159.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 17, 2021
Applies to:Siebel CRM - Version 18.10 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 18.11 version, Client Functionality
In Change Record Popup applet when trying to clear applet Field from selected one to another one not clearing properly
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Go to Contacts screen and select a record
2. Go to Menu Change Record, Change record popup applet is opened
3. Select '1st Field to Change', drop down will display all fields of applet with display name which is expected
4. Select "Mr/Ms" from drop down and step off by click on Value box
5. Further if user want to select other field like Last Name, select "Mr/Ms" and type 'L' to pick Last Name
6. Instead of displaying Last Name Field is changed to M/ML
Issue 2: Instead of typing field name if user is trying to select filed name click on delete as below
8. Select "Mr/Ms" and click on delete, changes to M/M which is BC field value instead of displaying drop down or it should clear "Mr/Ms"
9. This is happening when you step off and trying to delete
Note: This is not happening with applet Display Name and BC Field name are same, Happening for display name and BC Field Name is different
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document