Integrating CISCO Finesse With Siebel CTI
(Doc ID 2487559.1)
Last updated on JUNE 04, 2019
Applies to:Siebel CRM - Version 16.0 [IP2016] and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 16.0 [IP2016] version, CTI
Integrating CISCO Finesse with Siebel CTI
We are currently on CISCO Finesse but would be setting up Siebel CTI.
We will be purchasing SIEBEL CTI Licenses. So wanted to ask-
1. Do we need any other license apart from CTI ?
2. What are CTI Connectors ? Do we need to get them too ?
3. What drivers would be required to integrate CISCO directly with Siebel CTI.
4. Who will provice these drivers ? Do we need to get them from ORACLE ?
5. Do we need a windows machine to install the CTI drivers ? Our Siebel Application is based on LINUX server. Will it be fine for integrating CISCO with CTI?
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document