Data Disappears From The Applet "Time Sheet Line Items Summary List Applet DC"
(Doc ID 2489235.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 04, 2020
Applies to:Siebel CRM - Version 18.6 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 18.6 version, Configuration - General
Time Sheet Line Items Summary View where there are 3 applets, on selecting a record in the third applet (Grand child) , the record in the 2nd Applet (child) disappears.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1) Create a workspace and query for the view "Time Sheet Line Items Summary
2) Add the applet "Time Sheet Items Applet" in the View template with Item
Identifier = 3
3) Release the workspace.
4) Navigate to Time Sheets
5) Drildown to the view Time Sheet Line Items Summary View
6) Based on the changes we could see applets
Applet: Time Sheet Entry Applet; Applet: Time Sheet Line Items Summary
List Applet DC; Applet: Time Sheet Items Applet;
7) Select the record in the 3rd Applet
Result: When any record in the third applet is selected, the second applet refreshes and does not show any records. need to do a requery to see the records
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document