When User Suspended and Click on Forgot Password Link get Junk Popup with "invalid encoding of property set" Error
(Doc ID 2491953.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 01, 2019
Applies to:Siebel CRM - Version 15.18 [IP2015] and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
- Customer is using custom security and a patch was applied related to Bug 25987652
- Use Portal Application, same works in Employee Application
- Set the Password Policy as wrong password attempt to 3 in LDAP.
- Launch Service Portal application
- Try the wrong password for above users more than 3 times.
- Following popup error is displayed:
SBL-SEC-10017: The account for this user has been suspended. Please review the account policy or contact your system administrator.
- After that try to click on forgot password link
Junk popup is displayed here with "invalid encoding of property set" error.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document