Wrong Action Codes In Case Open Order Exists
(Doc ID 2492781.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 07, 2019
Applies to:Siebel CRM - Version 15.18 [IP2015] and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 15.18 [IP2015] version, Order Management
Action code set on order line items is "Add" instead of "Update"
Action code for complex product should be "Update"
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create two simple products and a CxP product composed by the two product
2. Create one promotion (Promotion Name "Promotion Source") and add the with CxP product to it
3. Create an order and include "Promotion Source" to the order. Add a residential account on the order ( name: "test_account")
4. Complete the order and Auto Asset
5. Modify the promotion asset and update the CxP product - for example change Service Id on the CxP Product in the Network detail view
6. Submit the order (order status = Open)
7. Create a new promotion "Promotion Destination' and add the same CxP product to it. In the Upgrade view, define an upgrade from "Promotion Source" to "Promotion Destination"
5. Navigate to Accounts -> test account -> Installed Assets view, select the promotion source and perform Promotion Upgrade towards "Promotion Destination"
6. On the order created Action Code set in CxP and subproducts is set to Add while it should be "Update" for CxP and - for subproducts
Note: in Promo Upgrade Order, the service id value set in CxP is the one defined in step 5 above
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document