Entity Survivor Ship Rules: End Date Not Populated
(Doc ID 2498244.1)
Last updated on MAY 19, 2019
Applies to:Siebel Universal Customer Master - Version 16.0 [IP2016] and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 16.0 [IP2016] version, Universal Customer Master
End date field is not nullified.
End Date field should be nullified.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Navigate to Administration - Universal Customer Master --> Entity Survivorship Rules
2. Query for Name - Contact Personal Address Ruleset
3. In the Rule Name for Business Rule change the Comparison Rule to Recent from Master.
4. Create a new Address by sending a request.
5. New Contact with Address Record is created.
6.This contact is primary and End Date is null.
7. Send second request with new Address record.
8. Second address is created with End Date null.
9. End Date is populated for First Address record.
10. Now Send Request 3 with First Address Record with change in Primary Street Address2
11. The first record is set as primary but the End Date is populated for both the records. Ideally for first record the End Date should be nullified.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document