Combo Box Search Returns Wrong Result
(Doc ID 2499201.1)
Last updated on APRIL 02, 2019
Applies to:Siebel CRM - Version 18.10 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When there are 2 list columns with the same 'Display Name' value, query with combo box could return the wrong result. For example,
(1) Login to Siebel Tools or Web Tools.
(2) Create or open a workspace.
(3) Go to [Applet] object list and select 'SIS Account List Applet'.
(4) Go to [Applet]->[List]->[List Column] and select Name list column.
(5) Change the 'Display Name' value from 'Name' to 'Organization' so there are 2 list columns (Name and Organization) has the same 'Display Name' value.
(6) Login to Siebel application and inspect the workspace.
(7) Go to [Accounts]->[Accounts List] view and create a couple of records with the name starting with 00.
(8) Select 'Organization' in the combo box in the list applet header and type '00' as the query condition.
(9) Run the query, there is no record return because the query is run on Oganization field instead of Name field.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document