Signature Control Is Not Getting Read Only In Siebel Mobile Application
(Doc ID 2506453.1)
Last updated on MARCH 17, 2020
Applies to:Siebel Tools - Version 18.9 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 18.9 version, Mobile Specific
Once Customer Configure the ReadOnly properties, the Field is not becoming readonly when the Condition Matches.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Open the Siebel Tools, Navigate to the SIGNATURE Applet and SIGNATURE BusComp
2. Query for Signature BC and Navigate to BusComp User Properties, and place the Condition like below
3. Compile the Changes and test, see that the Signature Field is Not readonly
4. Using the same Siebel Tools, in the Signature BC, Add the BusComp User Properties like below
5. Compile the Changes and test, see that the Signature Field is Not readonly
6. Write a Simple JQuery to Make the Field Signature ReadOnly in the BC Signature
7. Deploy the jQuery File and see that the Signature Field is Not readonly
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document