Test Automation Camcorder Icon Missing After Successful Setup Test Automation Framework
(Doc ID 2509619.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 19, 2020
Applies to:Siebel CRM - Version 17.0 [IP2017] and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After configure Siebel Test Automation Framework on Siebel Application as per Document Innovation Pack 17.0 Siebel Test Automation(Doc ID 2396540.2) and login with tag ?SWECmd=AutoOn, the Record button does not show up in the right top corner of the application. User expects to see the the Camcorder icon available, so they can click on it to bring the Record Panel with the recording Toolbar to start/stop recording and generate Test Scripts and list the Test Script generated.
This is affecting ONLY a specific Siebel Object Manager Application that is using LDAP Authentication. There is another Siebel Object Manager using Database authentication that is working fine.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Setup Siebel Test Automation Framework as per Document 2396540.2.
2. Setup Siebel Application Object Manager to use LDAP authentication
3. Open the browser and enter the URL for LDAP Authentication Object Manager adding tag ?SWECmd=AutoOn
4. The login page show up, enter the user credentials
5. The Siebel Application show up, but on top right corner the Record button is missing (Camcorder icon).
Now if we follow the same steps for Siebel Application using Database Authentication the Record button show up as expected and user can record a Test Script.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document