Queries On Siebel Product Configurator Vs ACT In 19.1
(Doc ID 2510871.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 07, 2019
Applies to:Siebel CRM - Version 18.12 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
1. As functionality of our solution is based on customization which are leveraging product configurator, are /will be product configurator capabilities still fully supported in 19.1 onwards
2. Are we forced to use ACT form 19.1 onwards instead of product configurator?
3. Is there any exact Siebel version in plan from which the ACT will be the only supported solution for product configuration and we should plan for re-development in our solution?
4. Is ACT available in 19.1 still in developer preview?
5. provide some information about licence agreements of coherence cache server? Do we need any other/additional licences to use coherence cache or it will be included in Order Management license?
6. I understood, that the existing engine will be supported until March 2021. After this date, additional support is still possible. Would the extended support of existing engine after March 2021 result in additional maintenance fees?
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document