Unable To Capture Signature From Touch Screen Enabled Devices
(Doc ID 2513414.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 20, 2019
Applies to:Siebel CRM - Version 15.18 [IP2015] and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 19.1 version, Client Functionality
When we try to capture Signature from Mouse or from touch screen nothing unable to capture instead we can see canvas move. It is not possible to capture the signature even with Touch Enable API flag is true at browser setting
Unable to capture Signature in Touch screen Enable devices like Laptops.
System should allow to capture customer signature in touchscreen enabled tablet/laptop.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Created new workspace dev_sadmin_test1
2. Under Opportunity BS create a calculated field "Signature"
3. Created 2 signature applet under Opportunity BC with below classes respectively having the control created in step 1 with HTML Type as 'InkData'
Opportunity Signature Capture Applet - CSSSWEFrameAxSignCapture
Opportunity Signature Render Applet - CSSSWEPharmaSignDisplayFrame
4. Created two views with applets
Opportunity Signature Capture View - Opportunity Signature Capture Applet
Opportunity Signature Display View - Opportunity Signature Render Applet
5. Added above two views under "Opportunities Screen"
6. In Chrome type chrome://flags/#touch and set Touch Events API = Enabled.
7. Click on RELAUNCH on browser
8. Launch application and Open with workspace dev_sadmin_test1
9. Go to Opportunities screen and select 'Sig Capture' tab
10. Try to Capture signature from Touch screen
11. Canvas Courser can been see moving but signature is not captured
12. Tried with Mouse nothing is happening
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document