Script Check Syntax Reporting an Error Even When the Function Is Inactive
(Doc ID 2521981.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 06, 2019
Applies to:Siebel Tools - Version 18.10 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 18.10 version, Configuration - Dev Env
Check Syntax is throwing error for inactive script
Unable to access the object through repository business component!
The state of the repository is invalid, preventing editing of the objects.(SBL-SCR-00117)
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Select Business Component (Custom) - Custom Contact
2. Right Click->Edit Server script.
3. Click on Check Syntax button.
4. Script compilation error is seen.
5. Inactivate the script by navigating to Business Component Server Scripts in the Object Explorer and setting the Inactive flag to true
6. Click on Check Syntax button. Still getting the same error.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document