Product Import Using Workspace Giving Error In Case Custom Theme Not Available In Target Environment
(Doc ID 2523136.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 27, 2019
Applies to:Siebel Communications - Version 18.12 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 18.12 version, Order Management
Product import using workspace giving error in case of ustom theme used in Product UI configuration
Import: Partial; Object: Type - Product Definition, Name - Test SR, Identifier - <x-xxxx>  Picklist validation of field 'UI Frame Name' in integration component 'Object UI Option ImpExp BC' did not find any matches satisfying the query '[Name] = "Test Base Theme with Auto Pricing JS" AND [Type] = "Base Theme"', and an attempt to create a new record through the picklist failed.(SBL-EAI-04186); Data will be skipped.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Go to Administration - Product --> Product Definition
2. Create New Product and release it(example : Test SR)
3. Create one more product with structure type = Customizable(example : Test SR Root)
4. Drill down on workspace
5. Add first created product in structure
6. Click on UI and create new record by picking any Product and base theme(example : Base Theme = Base Theme with Auto Pricing JS, Product theme = Menu Product Theme JS)
7. release the product
8. Create new Product workspace and add (Test SR Root) product in child applet
9. export the full product structure
10. edit the exported product xml and change theme names as below
Base Theme = Test Base Theme with Auto Pricing JS
Product theme = Test Menu Product Theme JS
11. Create one more Product workspace and try to import the modified product xml
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document