RC (Recurring Charges) Not Being Charged On Pro-rated Basis For The Defined Agreement Period
(Doc ID 2523609.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 29, 2019
Applies to:Siebel Field Service - Version 220.127.116.11.16 [IP2014] and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 18.104.22.168.16 [IP2014] version, Field Service
Contract Schedule defined for billing for Last day of the month (Monthly Schedule) generated 0 charges for initial month and pro-rated charges are not calculated
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Login to application
2. Navigate to Administration - Contracts > Contract Schedule
3. Create the following schedule:
"Monthly Schedule", Details: Monthly By Day, Day: Last Day of Month, Every Number of Months: 1
4. Navigate to Agreements > Agreement List > Line Items > Charge Plan
5. Create agreement "TEST v2" with Effective = Start = 11.03.2019, End = 11.04.2019.
6. Create agreement item for simple product "10000000009".
7. Define RC Schedule:
> RC Schedule: Monthly Schedule
> RC Start: 11.03.2019
> Recurring: $300.00
8. Save Record.
9. Set Advance To: 11.04.2019, then click on Charge.
=> The application goes to the Agreements > Line Items > Charges view and shows the following charge:
Date | Amount
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document