Retrofit Instead Of Just Overwriting Or Retaining The Step Condition Value In Workflow For Rebase
(Doc ID 2526742.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 29, 2019
Applies to:Siebel Workflow - Version 18.10 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 18.10 version, Siebel Workflow
retrofit instead of just overwriting or retaining the step condition value in workflow for rebase
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1) create 2 dev WS - dev1 and dev2
2) copy update existing workflow deleted old one and added condition exporession [&XYZ] = "No"
4)saved changes and publsihed it and status changed to Completed
5) checked point and submit for delivery
8) open dev2 WS - modify same workflow with some other condition
6) submit for delivery and it will ask for rebase
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document