Query Mode List Applet Shows A Blank Space In The Middle Of The View
(Doc ID 2537471.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 05, 2019
Applies to:Siebel CRM - Version 18.12 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Query Mode List Applet shows a blank space in the middle of the View
It should open the Query applet at the top and the child applet just below in the bottom.
1. In Tools, confirm that the applet 'SIS Product List Applet' maps to 'Product Inventory Location View'.
2. In the applet 'SIS Product List Applet', confirm that it has:
Base (Applet List (Base/EditList))
Edit List (Applet List (Base/EditList))
Query (Applet List Edit (Edit/New/Query))
3. Open the application and run the view Product Inventory Location View
4. Click in the "New Query" icon to start the "Query" mode
5. note that there is a blank space in the middle of the view between Product List and Inventory Location.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document