Applet Edit Web Layout Opens / Displays The Wrong Applet Mode (applet Type)
(Doc ID 2538316.1)
Last updated on MAY 03, 2019
Applies to:Siebel CRM - Version 18.12 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 18.12 version, Configuration - General
Applet Edit Web Layout opens / displays the wrong applet mode (applet type)
In Web Tooks, Edit Web Layout does not display the selected Applet Web Template (Base / Edit List Mode).
---> In Applet Web Template, Select 'Edit List' Mode (applet type) and click on Edit Web Layout. It opens up the web layout in Based Mode.
---> In Applet Web Template, Select Base mode (applet type) and click on Edit Web Layout. It opens up the web layout in Edit List Mode.
Also once the web layout is displayed, switching between applet types / mode (Base, Edit, Edit List) does not consistently display the corresponding Applet Type in the web layout.
Applet Edit Web Layout should opens / displays the selected applet mode (applet type)
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. In Web Tools, drilldown to Applet object ‘SIS Account List Applet’ from View Web Template Items
2. Select (Highlight) Applet Web Template in ‘Edit List’ Mode to Edit Web Layout
3. Web Layout in ‘Base’ Mode is opened instead of ‘Edit List’. Close the Web Layout editor by clicking (X button)
4. Select / Highlight Applet Web Template in ‘Base’ Mode and click Edit Web Layout Web Layout in ‘Edit List’ Mode is opened instead of ‘Base’.
5. Switching between Applet Mode on the left pane – inconsistent behaviour observed. (For example, switching to Edit applet mode in this screenshot, the layout still displays in edit list mode)
The issue has the following business impact:
This impacts developer productivity
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document