Siebel Implicit Save Not Happening On Drilldown On Notifications Item
(Doc ID 2538583.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 30, 2019
Applies to:Siebel CRM - Version 16.10 [IP2016] and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 16.10 [IP2016] version, Client Functionality
Siebel Implicit Save not happening on drilldown on Notifications Item
Siebel not saving the updates made to a record when we click on notification item and navigate to different view.
E.g. If we update a quote record and click on notification icon and drilldown on any items in it, the updated record losses the data.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create notification with Severity as "Urgent" abstract as [D] 'Test' message as BO:Contact; BC:Contact; View:Visible Contact List View; Id:1LS-AF98 and select All
2. Navigate to Accounts screen
3. In SIS Account List Applet change site
4. Select Notifications Item and drilldown on the abstract
5. Notice previously edited record is having those changes or not
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document